We are back, but this time to bring some energy by giving a few quotes for you to think of.
- Don’t Be A Rebel For No Reason.
- There Is Difference Between Showing Anger And Feeling Anger.
- Say sorry at the right moment.
- A wise man speaks when others have exhausted their words.
- Success isn’t the opposite of failure. A runner may come in last, but if he beats his record, he succeeds.
- Follow from no one but learn from every one.
- Keep secrets.
- The great pleasure in life is doing what people say you can’t do.
- It Is not as difficult to die for a friend, as to find a friend worth dying for.
- Trust not a new friend or an old enemy.
- Praise in public, reprimand in private.
- Don’t keep a dog and bark yourself.
- Never hire your friends,
Never hire your clients children,
Never hire your own children.
14. Wise men learn by others mistakes, fools by their own.
author : kasthala divya.